Feedback Request

Just had an in app request to ask for some feedback regarding my customer service experience, well I have had a few interactions but the last ones were 3,4, 6 and 7 weeks ago so what one are they asking me to rate?

Is there any way to put something like:

“You spoke with xxx on xxx regarding xxx how did you rate your experience?”

or something like that?

5 Likes

Great feedback @anon72173902! Thanks for sharing.

We requested feedback from users that have interacted with the “Help” section of the app within the past 24 hours. This may or may not mean you have actually talked to us via the in-app chat as you might have found the answer in the FAQ. We are actually running a test on the Help screen and we are using the survey to understand what the impact on customer satisfaction it has.

However, it’s clear that in this case we have “failed” with our intentions as the copy in the survey wasn’t sufficiently clear.
The current copy is:

You recently visited the Help section of the Monzo app.
How would you rate the experience getting help?

Do you have any suggestions as to how we could make it clearer that we are not asking exclusively about the customer support experience? Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Ahhhh see I saw that as help being from the chat bit as that is what I use and as I only looked at the help bit as it was being mentioned here I didn’t think that it could have been that.

1 Like

I got this today, assumed it was after an in-app chat which was resolved earlier today. Rated them four stars, and pointed out they didn’t get five because the first response was “it’s probably a glitch, if it happens again come back to us” in response to an accounting error in the app which gave a false balance!

So it wasn’t just me then that thought it was for a chat interaction lol

1 Like

I have not been in contact with support in months, possibly years, and I got this notification too. I don’t think I have checked the FAQ recently but if I did that would probably explain the notification.

It initially scared me though, thought someone might have contacted support about my account without my knowledge. Just adding to this feedback here.

I haven’t been in contact with this conversation in years.

Hahaha oops sorry, never realised the date :joy:

1 Like