Hope this is the right place to post. I got my Monzo debit card today, I wanted to share my initial impressions with the onboarding process:
- love the use of animations throughout
- felt a bit goofy recording the video
- process was super smooth
- it wasn’t clear that the card had been posted and that I’d have to wait to activate it. Could it be “I have received my card” instead of “activate card”?
- There doesn’t seem option to chat or get help during the sign up process, but only after you’ve activated your card
- Why couldn’t I scan the card with the camera to activate it?
- I was unsure where to go to find my account number and sort code initially, would be good if I was just told this as soon as it was available without having to hunt around in the app (it still doesn’t make sense to me that this is in the “card” tab of the app
How do I find my swift/iban code?
- It seems I can’t schedule a payment if I don’t have the funds to make the payment at the time I schedule it. I tried to do this (admittedly I have not tried any other bank payments yet) for the 1st September (repeating every month), put in my pin, and just got an alert saying “Problem: Sorry, there was a problem sending money. Please try again momentarily”
Is there an easy way to transfer direct debits over from my previous account?