Dictatoric administration of this forum!

I wasn’t justifying it that way - in my mind at least- I was simply trying to say that if you use one debit card to fund two accounts on different phones for different people it would possibly flag up to Monzo that it needs looking into - I might have said it badly but that is what I was trying to say :slight_smile: apologies if you took it the wrong way

3 Likes

I totally got what you were saying… given my reply :grinning:

2 Likes

wow that escalated quickly didn’t it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: which really shows why @alexs closed the thread down waiting for Monzo staff to respond not to shut your comments up @is7s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@is7s I’m really sorry for the frustration caused and hope my colleague @JarnoWolf has managed to clear a few things up for you in the original thread!

The community forum is one of our most valued platforms for honest feedback from the community whether positive or negative, we listen and work hard to build on it! I would encourage you and anyone else to share your experiences so we can continue to do this.

That said, this thread doesn’t seem to be going anywhere constructive so I’m going to close it down now :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to clarify, I think @alexs temporarily closed this thread in anticipation of a response from us rather than to shut the conversation down. He also flagged with us privately as a topic which needed a reply from the Monzo team :+1:

13 Likes