Danny's Ice Cream

I am now gate crashing this discussion to talk about Ice Cream, I can destroy this in less then an hour

https://www.carrefouruae.com/mafuae/en/frozen-food/ice-cream-desserts/family-ice-cream/ice-cream-pint/baskin-robbins-chocolate-1l/p/412301

What Ice Cream do you all like?

#JustSayin

Err 404 @anon72173902

20char

Carre404

ddviejnvijvnerjnv

8 Likes

I see what you did there :eyes::joy_cat::clap:

1 Like

Not for me?

Just tried it

You’re tapping it wrong.

This was meant for another thread so why it’s come up here I have no idea

Was meant to be here so guessing someone didn’t merge properly
 @simonb ?

https://community.monzo.com/t/dannys-ice-cream/26408/4

That was me. Excitement of ice cream got me all in a tizz.

WAIT: WE HAVE ICE CREAM :smiley:

(extra words for semantic analysis thing)

It’s all about Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie! :heart_eyes: A tub of that seems to disappear very quickly.

Your all caps just reminded me of that scene in The Ringer: “When the f*** did we get ice-cream” :joy:

Haagen Dazs Salted Caramel for me please :slight_smile:

I don’t mess with anything other than mint choc chip.

1 Like

Rum and raisin as well as chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and finally mint choc chip.

If you’re talking salted caramel, it has to Marshfield Farm ice cream!!

Is there’s a Tunnock’s Tea Cake one?

1 Like

HĂ€agen-Dazs everything (especially matcha and strawberry cheesecake) and Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food.

I don’t think you guys appreciate ice cream enough. HĂ€agen-Dazs used to cost me $25.90 /pint back home (ÂŁ14). They now have an amazing limited time offer of only $30 for 3 pints!! Whoa!! (ÂŁ5/ pint). Sweet deals!! I eat a LOT of ice cream here. Just because I can.

Ice cream rant over.

1 Like

Haagen Dazs and similar are meh. Nothing beats the ice cream bar/café I used to have near my previous workplace - their raspberry ice cream was the best I ever tried. :heart_eyes:

DD7F815C-DA0A-4760-A6EF-0892F8F850F8

(I should’ve taken a picture of mine as well but I’m the kind of person to think about eating it and not Instagramming it :joy:)

1 Like