Danny's Ice Cream

(Danny) #1

I am now gate crashing this discussion to talk about Ice Cream, I can destroy this in less then an hour

https://www.carrefouruae.com/mafuae/en/frozen-food/ice-cream-desserts/family-ice-cream/ice-cream-pint/baskin-robbins-chocolate-1l/p/412301

What Ice Cream do you all like?

#JustSayin

Monzo Forum Navigation
Best Ice Cream 🍦
Starling Feedback
Monzo Forum Navigation
(Andrew Schofield) #2

Err 404 @Danny

20char

(Andrew Schofield) #3

(Danny) #4

(Simon B) #5

Carre404

ddviejnvijvnerjnv

(Danny) #6

I see what you did there :eyes::joy_cat::clap:

(Danny) #7

Not for me?

Just tried it

You’re tapping it wrong.

(Danny) #9

This was meant for another thread so why it’s come up here I have no idea…

Was meant to be here so guessing someone didn’t merge properly… @simonb ?

(Tom ) #10

That was me. Excitement of ice cream got me all in a tizz.

(Hugh) #11

WAIT: WE HAVE ICE CREAM :smiley:

(extra words for semantic analysis thing)

(Frank) #12

It’s all about Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie! :heart_eyes: A tub of that seems to disappear very quickly.

(Frank) #13

Your all caps just reminded me of that scene in The Ringer: “When the f*** did we get ice-cream” :joy:

(Colin Robinson) #14

Haagen Dazs Salted Caramel for me please :slight_smile:

(Brian Hunter) #15

I don’t mess with anything other than mint choc chip.

Community Digest 3/11/17
(Leon) #16

Rum and raisin as well as chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and finally mint choc chip.

If you’re talking salted caramel, it has to Marshfield Farm ice cream!!

(Change Works) #18

Is there’s a Tunnock’s Tea Cake one?

(Eve) #19

Häagen-Dazs everything (especially matcha and strawberry cheesecake) and Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food.

I don’t think you guys appreciate ice cream enough. Häagen-Dazs used to cost me $25.90 /pint back home (£14). They now have an amazing limited time offer of only $30 for 3 pints!! Whoa!! (£5/ pint). Sweet deals!! I eat a LOT of ice cream here. Just because I can.

Ice cream rant over.

(Andre Borie) #20

Haagen Dazs and similar are meh. Nothing beats the ice cream bar/café I used to have near my previous workplace - their raspberry ice cream was the best I ever tried. :heart_eyes:

(I should’ve taken a picture of mine as well but I’m the kind of person to think about eating it and not Instagramming it :joy:)