Cyberpunk 2077

Have to say CD Project Red have outdone themselves, making a game look like one from 19 years ago :smile: .

That being said, I have bought it on Stadia (with the controller deal) and I found the game impressive and have enjoyed it immensely. I have not really had any show stopping bugs apart from one where a door failed to open on a quest and Jackie walked through it. I just reloaded and it fixed itself.

1 Like

Not sure whether a glitch or not but a funny one.
Police shooting my car, and i couldnā€™t get out because the driver door was stuck next to a lampost :laughing:

Figured out how to " Craft "
Was wondering why I couldnā€™t get any ammo

You can craft ammo, but you can also pick it up from boxes all over the place. If you are playing as a Nomad, thereā€™s an ammo shop in your apartment building, right by the gym and the lift.

1 Like

You guys prefer the storyline or doing odd jobs around the city ? Fighting the criminals is fun.

Stuck on " Walk The Line " itā€™s ridiculous

In Walk The Line, I cleared most of the baddies by taking control of the cameras and cycling though them while using the over heat hack on each of the enemies. Leaves only a few where the cameras donā€™t have line of sight to take care of.

Also recommend using the ping hack to help highlight any enemies you might not already be aware of.

This is my tactic for most missions now.

1 Like

Ya I got there after a few attempts. Didnt use any weapons, just sneaked towards the van

1 Like

What FPS are you guys getting on PC ? Already done 24hrs of it. Best game iā€™ve ever played

Iā€™m hovering around 40fps at 1440p with a 2070 Super. Then again, I do have most ray tracing features turned on, which pretty much halves your frame rate.

Iā€™m mostly doing the side missions at the moment, as they are fantastic and a great excuse to spend more time in the city.

1 Like

Fair enough. Average of 45FPS here @ 1080p.
I did overclock my RAM from 2400Mhz to 3000Mhz @ 1.30v but no noticable increase in performance.

However it does run very very smooth so thats all im concerned about.

Johnny Silverhand is an excellent addition to the game. There have been a few bugs and glitches, reloading from the last save usually fixes it.

Cruising through the desert

2 Likes

Tweaked a few settings now playing @ 1440p about 40fps. Not bad for an RX580

1 Like

Is this game worth getting on Xbox yet, or am I better off just waiting for the day when it comes to gamepass in a year or so?

I doubt itā€™ll go to gamepass within a year, if ever.

Witcher 3 is on gamepass. Microsoft does a decent job at getting the big titles onboard a year following release, or sooner if the release flops. Maybe not in a year, but I think itā€™ll go on gamepass at some point.

1 Like

At least wait for it to hit steam sales, Iā€™d say.

1 Like

Not if itā€™s on Xbox!

But to be honest Iā€™d wait until it goes for Ā£10-15 or on GamePass given not just the glitches but other stuff like super dumb AI

2 Likes

Witcher 3 came out in 2015 and came to Gamepass in 2019. It may get there eventually but as CP didnā€™t flop despite the negativity I would imagine weā€™ll see about the same timeframe.

I mean, to be fair, Game Pass didnā€™t launch until mid 2017, itā€™s also come on leaps and bounds since then, 12 months after release doesnā€™t seem to unrealistic with the way Microsoft is at the moment, Iā€™d hedge my best at more around 18 months though

1 Like

18 months feels like a fair assumption for games of that class. Itā€™s a similar sort of timespan from when a movie premieres in the cinema to when it shows up on Sky Cinema.