PlayStation VR

(Splodf) #1

Hello,

I’ve been trying again to get my virtual legs (like sea legs but VR???) and have found a few games that don’t make me want to run to the nearest bin and remove the contents of my stomach.

At the moment I’m loving:

Astrobot (think VR Super Mario - It’s a console seller)
Moss
Bravo Team
Everything on PSVR World’s especially The Heist
Statik - One of the most innovative games I’ve played

I’m not enjoying:

Gran Turismo, it makes me instantly want to vomit.

Anyone have any other recommendations to try and ease myself back into VR? I’m very sensitive it would appear!

Ta!

All Things Gaming
(Tom) #2

@Codf Hey there, definitely give Farpoint a go if you get the chance (you’ll need the aim controller which I assume you have if you’ve been playing Bravo Team). I would like to try Astrobot & Moss in the near future as all I keep hearing is good things!

I think some people have more of a natural resistance with the VR Legs as I’ve never really felt anything before however, there are some that completely mess you up like a friend of mine said that the alien robot demo mission on VR Worlds threw him out and made him feel disorientated for a couple of days! Haha

Also, give Beat Saber a go, it’s a rhythm based game that makes you feel like a jedi dance ninja :smiley:

(Richard) #3

This.

One of the only reasons I want a PS4.

I tried a VR thing yesterday in Manchester called ImmotionVR. There was a racing game and I got very motion sick. I don’t get motion sickness but I also imagine heavy drinking on the Saturday night didn’t help!

I would recommend Ace Combat 7 because the VR in that is fantastic. But if Gran Turismo is making you want to vomit then AC7 will just straight up murder you.

Also stay clear of Spider-Man especially if you don’t like heights it is the only game on VR so far that actually made be think I was at a height :joy:

Love Astro Bot, the wife loves resident evil

(Splodf) #6

Yeah… I’m not trying a flying game!!

I get seasick when the camera pans forward on Astrobot.

Beat Saber one I’ve heard great things about. I’ve got Farpoint (2 copies actually!), so will give it a whirl.

(Splodf) #7

I tried Spiderman.

I completely see what you mean, when you’re up the crane! Oh dear!