Constantly being signed out of mobile app?

Hola :raising_hand_woman:t3:

I’d say a good third of the time I open the app I’m signed out and have to request a sign in email again?

I’m travelling so perhaps it’s a security thing but I’m noticing it more and more - worth posting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there!

• Is this something that has started (or has become far more frequent) since the Monzo name change?
  • Are you on iOS?
  • Are you using the TestFlight version of the app?
  • Do you have the Today Widget enabled?

If your answer to all of the above is yes, either return to the App Store version or remove the Today Widget.

Otherwise, it’s an annoying, still unknown issue that the community is tracking in these threads.

2 Likes

Aah - sorry I did a quick search but couldn’t find anything.

Answer to all is yes - I’ll return to the App Store version.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have reported this a couple of times, but it seems to do it to me after each of the last four or five updates. I am on the latest version of app and on iOS 9.3.4 at the time of the last update. The odd thing about the last update was that when I first opened the app after updating, it prompted me for touch ID which I provided, but I was logged out behind it. By the time I got my email (which was the next morning) and got logged in, I found that touch ID had been disabled.

I have already reported it, though the only steps are:

1. Download update from app store.
  2. Open app.
  3. Find I am logged out.

I’ve tried that and the next update breaks it again. I only get logged out completely when I get an update.

Rest assured we are trying to work out the causes of this logout issue. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Those reproduction steps are very useful. We’ll keep you updated.

2 Likes

I get this, I believe it is from an invalid token from the notification centre widget.

would there be any mileage in any monzonaut (there Ive used it :wink: ) who is experiencing these continual problems and local to the Monzo office popping in with their phone rather than trying to describe the process - Im sure Monzo would offer a few beers for your troubles. - whilst I also appreciate this is an intermittent problem :wink:

I just migrated to my new iPhone and now I’ve been having this issue. Any way to resolve this? Don’t want to email login! :unamused:

There’s a fix on it’s way in the next update of the iOS app :tada:

1 Like

Awesome… No pressure :gun::weary::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Do we know now when this update is coming out? This happens to me all the time and I can’t wait for the fix!!