Connection Issues 29/7

Same here on iOS

Just got FIngerprint auth to register (it was failing at PIN entry stage), so service is returning at least bit-by-bit…

Login issues, card payment issues and customer chat/phone is down too :neutral_face:

They appear to be having issues according to their status twitter page

1 Like

My balance has suddenly dropped to -£1.00 for seemingly no reason. Positive balance in the account before then and no transaction.

Something bad does seem to be going down at Monzo HQ right now :frowning:

The card issues seem to be resolved now, chat and phone lines are still down tho. Awkward timing.

Yeah my balance is £0 and all my pots are gone - coincidentally i just updated to the latest release.

It may be worth force closing and restarting the app. I’ve done this several times in the last 10 mins and it seems to be displaying all my amounts/cards/pots correctly. Fingerprint auth now enabled and my Wife just-this-second used her JA card at Aldi and it worked OK - so all looks normal (other than chat going down - possibly due to influx of error reports?)

My Monzo app won’t even open, it crashes then next time it doesn’t get past the loading screen.

I have force stopped the app and it has not helped.

I’m using the app on Samsung S7/android

Hi all :wave:

We are having some difficulties at the moment, as you all have linked, it’s being looked at and a fix is on the way quickly!

Really sorry about all of this :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update - a quick fix followed by an investigation and preventative measures injected to stop it happening again would be fantatstic :+1:

It says on monzo’s Service page card transaction issued solved, but mine are still failing. Tried several times.

Hi @rob90 :wave:

There may still be a delay with some transaction information updating, this should be back up and running for you shortly

2 Likes

Despite the service page saying the issue has been resolved we are still finding payments are being declined.

I still cannot log in to the app. It crashed, and is now giving me an error message when trying to log in. 'There Was a Problem. An error occurred processing the request’

My card was declined when using Apple Pay at 13:52. There seemed to be a delay of around 5 minutes before I was notified. The shop assistant continued to the next customer so either it showed as approved or she didn’t realise.

Dear everyone,

I just had a card transaction declined, so I thought I’d check the app. It opened, took ages to update, and said a disclaimer ‘some transactions may fail’ at the top. Then it crashed. When I opened the App again, it had logged me out. Now, whenever I try to log in it says ‘There Was a Problem. An error occurred processing the request’ with a red screen.

I’ve rebooted phone and downloaded the app again, to no avail. Please help!

Monzo experiencing issues - see here; Monzo having connection issues?

1 Like

Gulp! Thanks! Hope it gets fixed soon

I know this is the last thing that is probably being worried about at Monzo when IT issues happen like this, but in future, I honestly think it would be better to hold everyone at the Monzo launch screen rather than letting people in to see balance issues and so on. It only causes more panic and confusion I feel.

2 Likes