Card delivery

good afternoon.
please wonder if you have any problems with the delivery of my card. it is scheduled to arrive in March and so far I have not received the card thank you

All post is delayed at the moment due to the current pandemic. Expect to wait a little longer for all post and parcels, including from Monzo :slight_smile:

Ok. Thanks

If it was due in March, Iā€™d reach out to support & let them know it hasnā€™t arrived. They can then send you another one, and hopefully thatā€™ll arrive. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My new card took 3 weeks to arrive although that may have more to do with my postmanā€™s ability to get mail to right address :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah, missed that part my apologies. This is the best advice to follow.

2 Likes

I opened a new joint account a week or so ago and there was no discernible delay in card delivery. Only took three or four days. If youā€™ve been waiting weeks, Iā€™d flag it.

hey, i ordered my card on the 4th of june and my card was supposed to come on the 7th,
but its the 9th now so, how long on average should i wait any longer? because im in need of it. or should i ask for a new one to be delivered? iā€™ve already tried emailing monzoā€™s help centre but no responseā€¦

Iā€™d wait until the end of the week myself, you can always send in-app chat a message and ask how long they suggest.

Considering thereā€™s no post on a Saturday at the moment, I would say wait a little longer before you chase for a replacement.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.