Card Declined at ATM

(Henry W Himsworth) #1

I try to cash out through tsb manchine and barclays atm as well around 20:42 and 20:55 today but my card was decline twice saying contact the issuer. And i dont know why is that when i have fund inside.

Got it!
(Alex Sherwood) #2

That’s not good, did you see any error messages in the app at all?

(Henry W Himsworth) #3

Why is the card got decline when i got fund inside although i try to cash out over limit thrn2 i try again with daily limit of Monzo but still got decline twice again tonight around 9pm today

(Henry W Himsworth) #4

No Error message at all. Although i made a mistake by trying to cashout over limit but a message pop up saying card decline transaction exceed limit. After that i try monzo limit since then no meesage but the receipt said card decline contact card issuer .

(Alex Sherwood) #5

Thanks, in that case, I’m afraid I don’t know what’s caused the issue. So it’s probably best to contact the support team via the in-app chat to ask them to look into this, as they can see what was going on in the background there.

(Henry W Himsworth) #6

I try to contact them over 37mins but no reply yet

(Alex Sherwood) #7

Ah ok, I’ve flagged this post now so hopefully they’ll pick up on your messages in the chat or here soon.

(Henry W Himsworth) #8

Okay thank you. Hopefully

(Simon B) #9

Hi there, did you manage to get this resolved?

(Henry W Himsworth) #10

Yes but i havent try it maybe is. Working again

(Henry W Himsworth) #11

Same thing happen declind again this morning. It says TRANSACTION DECLINED REFER TO YOUR CARD ISSUER YOU’VE NOT BEEN CHARGED AND I HAVE A COPY OF RECEIPT WITH ME.

(Colin Robinson) #12

Contact the team using the in app option so they can look into this for you.

(Zainab Khan) #13

Hey Henry!

Please get in touch with us through the in-app chat with a picture of your receipt and we can look into this for you!

(Henry W Himsworth) #14

This happen yesterday night i message them they told me it has been fixed that my card is working avain so i decide to try it this morning but it wasn’t. Have message them in app with a picture of the receipt from ATM. NO reply yet from them

(Naji Esiri) #15

I believe my colleagues Jarno and Sarah are in touch and assisting you with this. Please do let me know if there’s anything else me or @Zainab can help with.

(system) #16

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.