Can someone explain the graph?

Come on, you know this is not me not wanting to change something just to make you unhappy :frowning: I’d kill for each and every of you to love 100% of the details of our app. The reality, unfortunately, is that every decision we make carries a trade-off (or many!) associated and sometimes what works for some people doesn’t work for some other people.

If we’re persevering with the pulse is because, right now, it’s a structural piece for many of the features that we have in the pipeline. Things like explaining that a direct debit is coming in 2 days, or that you’re getting closer to your overdraft limit are much easier to explain over pulse than using a list. It allows you to navigate the timeline of your account to the past and future and predict when you’ll be running out of cash (again, something very difficult to visualise without a graph).

Don’t get me wrong, this might change in the future as we find better solutions but for now I can only ask you for a leap of faith. Bear with us and once you see all these features falling in place we can revisit it all :slight_smile:

6 Likes