Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2018

I gave in and bought some on Amazon payments, so it doesn’t feel as much!

Just arrived in NYC and they worked very well in the flight. Comfy and decent noise cancelling.

2 Likes

Hmm, nice. I can get the Bose for £259 actually - AA sent me a £20 off voucher for Currys :smiley:

1 Like

The Sony ones? The hand to the cup gesture is quite the thing

Yes, the M3s

1 Like

2 Likes

As I understand it, the Amazon pay in installments thing is only for select users. I don’t have it on my account either. I’m not too sure what criteria they’re using though.

1 Like

Prime?

I certainly don’t have it on my mobile phone app. I was going to look on my laptop to see if it’s an option on the main website.

I’m a prime member and I only see it for select items. I see it for an echo dot, but not an echo dot plus hue bundle for example.

1 Like

Strange. I have a Prime trial and don’t get the option. I had a look on the desktop website and it’s not an option on there either.

Like the previous user indicated, it must be an option for selective users.

Today’s top deals from HUKD:

:fire:Super Saturday Deals​:fire:

Rise and Shine :sunny:
Early one for you all this morning as I didn’t want you missing out! Leaked deals & misprices - whilst stocks last!

:arrow_right: LEAKED Insider info @ Lidl – Black Friday deals from 23rd – 25th Nov

:scream: MISPRICEKate Spade Leather Bags - £20 (Usually over £100) BE QUICK!

:black_medium_square:NOW LIVE: Amazon Early Black Friday Deals!

:black_medium_square: National Tesco Extra Deals – NOW LIVE! Full list of available Amazon products!

:black_medium_square: Iceland Advert “Rang Tan” Plush Toy £5 – Profits go to charity. IN DEMAND!

:black_medium_square: Limited Time Only: 200 Units per day - Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Black Friday £7.82 (Was £19.99)

:black_medium_square: Playstation VR with Camera & Astro Bot for £169.99 (Was £179.99)

:black_medium_square: Adidas Online: 30% Student Discount on UNiDAYS.

:black_medium_square: Mystery Bundle: Minky Anti-Bacterial Pad - £10.99

:black_medium_square: £1 Max eBay Selling Fees is Back (FVF) Starts Tomorrow!

:black_medium_square: Google Chromecast 3rd Gen - £20 @ Google Store (Usually £30)

:black_medium_square: NOW TV Smart Stick + 12 months kids pass worth £22 NOW £10.99

:black_medium_square: PS4: Detroit Become Human NOW £15.99 (Was£34.75)

:black_medium_square: Up to 60% off all toys At Elc - Chicco Billy Big Wheels Now £15.99

Black Friday is just round the corner – all merchants are releasing early deals by the hour! >> https://www.wbca.st/Xa011Bw

:+1:t3:

1 Like

If I could it would be an Xbox One X bundle, a TV, a dash cam and a new phone, I can’t afford all 4 so the 2 that are priority are a new phone and a dash cam.

1 Like

Genuinely gutted that I missed the Detroit : Become Human deal. It was gone by the time I clocked it. That one has been on my list for a while…

1 Like

I haven’t spotted any deals on Nest Hello or Nest Cam Outdoors yet…

Decent deal on hue bulbs and an echo dot - £50.98

1 Like

Shoutout to @Jim1701 who clocked another £15 deal for “Detroit : Become Human” from Smyths Toys! Free delivery too. I’ve ordered it and it’s shipped :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’d be tempted to pick up a Sonos speaker, if I find one :thinking:

2 Likes

Love smyths toys. Their catalogue arriving is the official start of me thinking about Christmas

1 Like

Okay I need a Dyson Fan. If one goes up on sale give me a shout!
:heart: :crossed_fingers:

£100 off in Argos

1 Like

All are like that atm on the dyson website. Have been all month. :thinking:

1 Like