Bit of an urgent question regarding Google pay

Hello everyone, I use Monzo and my problems is as follows. I’ve come to work without my card, I have my phone but haven’t added Monzo as a payment option.
Now I will need to get back requiring fuel and I’m wondering if there’s a way to add my Monzo either with my account details or somehow retrieve my card details?
Thanks everyone

As far as I’m aware you’re supposed to be able to add the card to Google Pay. I’m on iOS but if i click on the account button under the car on the main screen, I have a big blue button at the top that says “Add to Apple Wallet” I’d assume it’s the same with Android and Google pay.

Have a look and let us know if it works or not

Your card details are showin in app. Underneath the picture of your card.

As @Addzy said above the quickest and easiest way would be to go to ‘help’ (bottom right corner) and search for “adding your card to Google Pay”. There is an article about this with 3 steps in it and a big blue button you can press that will automate everything for you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey Ben :wave:

This is the help article others have mentioned (although it might look slightly different in the app!

If you haven’t got access to the app or the article isn’t loading for some reason, here’s the instructions:

1. Download the Google Pay app from the Google Play Store
  2. Follow the Google Pay app’s instructions to add your Monzo card
  3. They’ll send you a code via text to check your account, which you’ll need to enter

That’s it! You’re ready to go :money_with_wings:

1 Like

That’s the one!

However if you view it in app there is a big blue button that you can press so you only need to do step 1 :boom: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.