BetVictor refusing to take Monzo again

Hi,

I reported BetVictor a few months ago to the acceptance department as they take other types of mastercard but specifcially stop Monzo.

For a while it then worked so I asssumed that someone from Monzo had made contact and reminded them that they were breaking the terms and conditions set out by mastercard.

Did that happen?

They have now decided that they’ll not take Monzo again so could someone please get in contact with them once more?

It would also be great if someone could let me know how to contact mastercard directly so I can report BetVictor to mastercard also.

Thanks

Search the help section in the app for the ‘Troubleshooting declined card payment’ and find the ‘get in touch’ link, this will let you report the issue and all evidence to Monzo directly.

MondoMonzo will then report to MasterCard, I don’t think it’s possible for consumers to report these issues to MasterCard themselves.

1 Like

You’re going back a bit there, Nick :grinning:

1 Like

I swear I’m having the worst time with my phone keyboard autocorrecting things wrongly this morning. :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.