Be careful out there folks!

My stepdad, if he was ever offered water in a restaurant, would reply “Thanks, but I washed before I left the house”.

5 Likes

:rainbow_flag::joy:

Why are you wearing a mac in this weather? no wonder your struggling… :wink:

1 Like

My mascara melted. Every time I blinked I looked more like a panda.

I don’t believe the full horror of the heat wave was predicted

2 Likes

It’s been 34C in the shade today in :greece:.

Those of you already in London probably know this. But for those that don’t:

3 Likes

The sun has made it’s way around my house onto me in the garden. it’s been real folks :wave:

melts

3 Likes

Phew, that was a hot one :hot_face: - and still is.
And then there’s tomorrow. Loving the :sunny: weather (need more a/c though)

I’m loving the sun it’s a bit hot for being at work but I’m outdoors enjoying the rays so not all bad. Plus I’m getting plenty of cricket played. And only 1 and a half weeks left at work till 3 weeks off, then it’s trips to the beach chilling in the sun, seeing family and a friends wedding.

Especially relevant for those who have more labour intensive jobs outdoors. Remember to look out for your colleagues and signs of heatstroke.

I do find it weird that we have laws around working in too cold conditions but not too hot.

I think in the past it was rare that things got too hot, but it seems to be a more frequent occurence. I wonder what’s to blame… :wink:

1 Like

Aliens

1 Like

That’s why everyone is going to Area 51 to kill rather than rescue the aliens

2 Likes

Exactly, when millions of people are threatening to storm Area 51 and mess up the aliens, the weather suddenly becomes hotter? Coincidence? I think not!

2 Likes

I was in Liverpool yesterday, it got up to 31C… I’m just glad I’m not going to be in London tomorrow - I don’t think I’d cope with 37C weather.

(It’s only going to go to 27C in Barrow tomorrow, which whilst not as bad as London, is still uncomfortable).

20 degrees and cloudy. Didn’t risk mascara today, just in case

Concerned about @BethS , maybe she actually did melt :scream:

1 Like

Today is bearable here (NW England) but tomorrow’s forecast looks horrific;

5 Likes

Someone deflated the cat :astonished:

My cat isn’t impressed with me trying to put aloe vera on her sunburnt ears :joy:

2 Likes