App Crashes everytime i take a video to reveal my Pin

I only use my Monzo card when i go on holiday, so i always forget my pin. Every single time i take the “selfie Video” the app crashes so doesnt allow me to get my pin. Its making my card pointless as i cant use it. Is this a common problem or is it just me, im on android,

1 Like

Not common at all. Try reinstall the app, update the operating system on your device (if you have any updates available), and if it still doesn’t work get in touch via in-app chat or email help@monzo.com and support will sort it out.

What model of phone is it? My wileyfox crashed everytime I tried record the selfie video when we signing up (and it appeared upside down on the screen)

I had to dig an old phone or for it to work. (An honor)

Hi, did you manage to find a solution to this problem? I’m having the same problem.

Hi, :wave:
I would reinstall the app and if not get in touch via in-app chat or email help@monzo so we can help you out.
:hot_coral_heart:

Hi yeah I’ve reinstalled the app and the app still crashes when I start to record the video for my PIN. I sent a message on the in-app chat 4 hours ago. How long does it usually take to get a reply? Thanks