App constantly logging me out

Hi all, I hope someone can help. Recently after I upgraded to iOS 12.0.1 the Monzo app keeps logging me out. It’s almost every time I have used it which is very annoying.

If I delete the app and download it again, will I lose my history? Anything else I can do?

If you uninstall and reinstall then you can just log in again and your data will still be present.

4 Likes

Hey there Anna,

I’m sorry to see you’ve been having issues with the app :disappointed: If you are logged in and haven’t already reinstalled the app, would you be able to check what version of the app you have installed? You can do this by going to the ‘Account’ tab, tapping on your profile and then tapping on settings. Once you’ve done this scroll right to the bottom and you will find ‘App Version’. It’ll be really useful for us to see what version you have installed as this shouldn’t be happing with our latest version.

As Sean above has correctly said, your data won’t be lost when you delete the app and reinstall again and this is what we usually recommend when users are experiencing issues similar to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Please feel free to reach out if you are still having problems after reinstalling the app!

1 Like

I deleted the app and downloaded it again from the App Store and it seems to be working fine now! I probably had an older version of the app. Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Hi,

I’ve been having this issue since October with the app consistently logging me out every two weeks. I’ve tried the recommended solution to delete and reinstall app, yet the problem persists.

Today the behavior was slightly different to normal, the app started, allowed me to switch from home to account. It was only when I was selecting to switch from Joint account to Personal the app had a meltdown and decided to log me out. - Note this all happened in about 10 seconds, so I suspect the app was still downloading content while I was switching between screens.

I’m on iOS running app version v 2.35.0 #507

Anyone have any suggestions?

It might be worth sending an email to help@monzo.com explaining the issue and also submitting a bug report here:

https://community.monzo.com/c/customersupport/bugreports