Another year in the books πŸ“š December 2023 updates

Hi everyone :wave:

As 2023 comes to an end, it’s the perfect time to look back on your money and any financial goals you might have set for yourself.

Use tools like Trends to review your spending habits by month or for the whole year. Remember to celebrate your wins and take note of anything you can do to improve.

Checking in on your money regularly can help you feel better prepared to make more informed decisions :bulb:

Dynamic font sizing for iOS :green_apple:

One for the Apple fans in the community - our app should now respond to your text-size preferences on iOS. Another step closer to making the app experience more inclusive and user-friendly :hugs:

Better Plaid connection for American Express accounts :link:

We use a service called Plaid to connect your external bank accounts to Monzo. After fine-tuning a few things, the connection for your American Express accounts and credit cards should now be smoother and more stable.

Onward to 2024 :fireworks:

We’ve got big plans coming up in 2024, and can barely contain our excitement (no really, my hands are shaking as I type this). But no spoilers yet :shushing_face::speak_no_evil:

This may be a bigger cliffhanger than any season of Game of Thrones.

Wishing you a happy new year, from all of us at Monzo!

Do you find these monthly update posts useful? Let us know if you do by commenting below.

16 Likes

Not a US customer, but I love these updates and hope you keep doing them in 2024 and beyond! :blush:

9 Likes

Love to hear it, Sir Tom! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Yes the updates are appreciated. You might get more traffic on these if you have this update and a link to it in the app.

2 Likes