[Android] Incorrect number of loan repayments display bug

Issue: If you pay the first repayment (possibly any) of a Monzo loan early (using the “make this payment early” feature, it isn’t counted as a repayment for counting purposes. My second loan repayment (left to be paid automatically) is listed as “1 of 24” when in fact it is 2 of 24.

Details to reproduce: Take out a Monzo loan, pay the first repayment early.
Device: Huawei P30 Pro
App Version: 2.63.0

Screenshots:

@niamhpower - sorry for the direct tag, but is this an issue the Loans team is aware of do you know?

nope wasn’t aware of this! thanks for flagging - should be something we can fix from the back-end :tada:

1 Like

Hi @niamhpower, it’s a new month and it looks like the issue is occurring still:

This should be my third payment but is showing as 1 of 24. I’ve not raised with chat, but would see this as quite important considering it’s related to loan repayments.

Hey - thanks for flagging this again - I’ll chase up with the back-end engineers for fixing this ASAP.

Quick question, when you go through to Manage Loan does it show the payment schedule correctly? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks right to me - “over the next 22 months”, guessing that will go down to 21 after my repayment tomorrow.

1 Like