Android Dev Update

Excellent, hopefully we will be able to top up with Android Pay :smile:

Just ordered my card, and Iā€™m on Android.

Maybe people whoā€™ve been at the top of the queue for a while have got a head start.

Big day tomorrow :wink: Looking forward to it

Guessing nothing catastrophic has happened?

Oh I know it :smirk:. Until the rollout has completed. Only then can we sayā€¦
"Itā€™s unlikely to go wrong ":joy::joy:

Yay! Version 1 has landed in the Play Store! :smiley:

1 Like

@tristan so whatā€™s new in this version thatā€™s different from the beta

2 Likes

From the beta, there arenā€™t any changes in this one ā€” but this moves everything to production so everyone has access to the beta features :slight_smile: Beta will be getting 1.0.1 soon thatā€™s got our identity verification flow (passport scan + selfie video very soon) that we need lots of help testing on a bunch of phones!

1 Like

Ah right. Thought it looked very Similar. Great to get it out to the masses. Ill be testing it. :wink:

If anyone has a few minutes spare and fancies leaving a review in the Play Store, that would be much appreciated! You might need to leave the Beta to give the review but then you can join again :smile: Have a great afternoon!

5 Likes

Done. The app doesnā€™t deserve a low score

2 Likes

Yep - done! 2.7 :star:s is a travesty. Will surely sky :rocket: up now.

2 Likes

Also done. Should definitely have a much higher rating than it does at the moment.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just left a five star review. I donā€™t understand why there are so many one star reviews? They all seem structured in the same way and it seems a bit suspicious to meā€¦

1 Like

Congratulations on the public launch! I feel really sorry to see all the one star reviews from people who donā€™t read any of the info on Monzo! Is there a way to maybe make sure that people know that it is actually hard and time-consuming to build an entire bank from scratch and that they have to deposit Ā£100 initially?
I read the reviews, and these two seem to be the main reason for negative reviews. It makes me sad because for me it was plain and clear from the beginning what I was in for, so I cannot understand whether itā€™s just people not paying attention or maybe I just have a little more experience than the majority of average Android users.

or just like Apple users always post anti-Microsoft stuff maybe it is big bankā€™s employees posting negative stuff against potential competitors ?

I can assure you that this sort of activity doesnā€™t go on. The regulators would have a fit.

App currently showing transactions from previous week only. Is this to be expected at present?

No. It should show everything

Reinstalling app (after leaving beta to leave positive feedback), has cured the issue. Items over a week old were disappearing from transaction list previously.