Amex connected account not refreshing transactions

I am finding i can connect for a maximum of five minutes and then the connection expires? Any known fix?

1 Like

Same issue.

Just signed up for Monzo Extra hoping to use it with my Amex card and it connects successfully, starts syncing transactions, and about 5 minutes later loses connection again and asks for it to be renewed.

Yep - i cancelled in the end - no AMEX access means pointless.

I did contact monzo but they had no solutions.

Yeah, probably have to do the same too. Can’t seem to raise a support ticket that gets a useful response through the Monzo app.
Surprising given they’re pushing the new paid accounts hard at the moment and I was all up for the £3 fee to see my Amex transactions alongside my other accounts.

I’ve used other budgeting apps recently with my Amex account and the open banking connection and they work flawlessly.

I have an outstanding issue with a duplicate transaction showing on my connected Barclaycard and like you, the support response has been pretty poor… I’ve raised a formal complaint as I am paying for a service which is seemingly broken and the response I have received has been tardy to say the least…

:unamused:

Same - had no problem elsewhere so concluded it was a monzo issue.

FYI - just tried reconnecting my Amex account today and it’s stayed connected for several hours now…looks like it might have been fixed.

2 Likes

Great - will try again.