Account verification problems on app

I applied for my monzo account on the app over a week ago and since then it has been stuck on the verification screen and will not progress past this point. It states on the message on screen the process can take anything for 5 minutes to an hour or 48 hours l. It’s been well past this and it’s still not active any hp would be greatly appreciated.

Hey :wave:

Unfortunately we aren’t able to help with account specific questions on here but if you give us a call on 0800 802 1281 or email us on help@monzo.com we will be able to look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It can take longer than 48 hours

Opening a current account with us
How quickly do we open personal current accounts?
We give customers an account number and enable them to start paying into the account:

The same day, for 86% of customers
On average, in 1 day; and
Within 12 days for 99% of customers
Note: These figures are based on the time taken from receiving all the information and documents we ask for on this page, in a case where we don’t need any further information or documents to open the account.

I wouldn’t waste your time calling or emailing. If you do get a response they’ll tell you to wait for the app.

1 Like

Not necessarily.

I’d give them a call. When I recently re-joined monzo mine got “stuck” where you are, It took a few of the Customer Support team a couple of hours but after some manual re-verification etc it was all good to go. So perhaps try to ring em and see how you go.

Good luck

3 Likes