Account not be verified

I have tried to open a Monzo account and for while not this has been stuck on verification page does anyone know how I go about fixing this I have emailed Monzo I have had no reply

In what way is it stuck?

Are you saying that you’re simply waiting for your account to be verified? If so that can take anywhere from hours, days and up to 2 weeks so you just need to be patient.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Rude lol.

It’s a quote from the Monzo website that you clearly haven’t read, so I would say that it’s you that doesn’t know what they’re talking about :wink:

7 Likes

I don’t think there is anything you can do but email Monzo and wait. You could try calling, but I’m not sure that you’d get any more joy that way.

1 Like

Okay thank you for you help

What’s wrong with telling you to be patient?

You can’t speed up the process, so all you can do is wait.

1 Like

4 Likes

Haha I know right. Imagine asking for help and then attacking those who give answers :laughing:

1 Like

Well, to be fair: you are indeed not. Many have told him that. I think @Ordog wears it as a badge of honour :rofl:

2 Likes

Bye :wave:

Thank you for stopping by. Your contributions to the community have been invaluable.

3 Likes

That £500 bonus makes people think funny.

6 Likes

Want me to knock up a ‘Rude’ badge?
(currently working on the ‘First post Flag’ badge)

6 Likes

Just a tip: when you do have your account opened and you need to contact support, try not to speak to COps like this or you may be booted in short order

6 Likes

I can see this conversation becoming an “Internet Drama” song on TikTok :joy:

1 Like

I’m reminded of the age old phrase “good manners cost nothing”!

The instigator of this post would do well to adhere to that mantra if he wants people to help and advise.

1 Like

Lol