Account_ID issue on Mobile App

Hi all,

I opened an account and the card didn’t arrive within 2 weeks.
Using the app I went to order a replacement card.

An error comes up with “There was a problem, The field ‘account_ID’ is required”

I have logged out and still the same issue.

iPhone user.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
J

Hi James,

try uninstalling and then reinstall the app, on the login page I have a feeling that you have a

"I already have a card "

prompt - tap this and follow through . it was about 3 years ago that I did this so might have changed :slight_smile: - good luck

2 Likes

Hi Ian,

Thanks for getting back to me.
Unfortunately no button for “I already have a card”.

On initial opening of the app I have login or create an account.
I’ve deleted and reinstalled, with a phone reboot.

Same error.

J

before doing all this make sure you have no other previous magic links in your email folders , junk mail etc -

so - press login

from memory it asks you for your email address - make sure it is the correct email address ! Monzo then send you a “magic link” email with lots of nice moving graphics

then something like “use email through your phone” to access the email that Monzo sent you

tap on the email “log in to Monzo” on your phone

Yes, no issue logging in at all.
I can use the features within the app fine.

It’s only when I request a new card (or try to add it to apple pay), I get errors for Account_ID.

The error must be linked to me not receiving my card in the first place.

Hi @iJames, I’d speak to the in app chat under the Help section of the app. I’m sure they’d be able to help with this. It sounds like there’s been some sort of error ordering your original card.

Ok sorry I got the wrong end of the stick - I thought you were having problems logging in , good luck James - oh and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same problem here, my card didn’t arrive and when I press the “send new card” this pops up

@brock I think this is an app bug which is in the process of being fixed. If the card hasn’t arrived start a message with support using the in app chat.