A sneak peek at an upcoming campaign for the new Monzo

That would be ace

2 Likes

That would be awesome!

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of the new nav, but also didn’t really give it much time to feel the benefits. I kept getting lost as to where things were :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping for!

1 Like

The new UI is going to be fixed before this campaign? It just seems like there’s a lot still broken with the new layout to think about a new campaign selling this layout.

2 Likes

I agree with others in that this is likely reordering pots. But I’m going to go out on a limb and say they have quietly been revamping summary so that it doesn’t break when using bill pots or getting paid early. Its a long shot!

Regarding my feedback.
The new nav makes it easier to see all of your money across all of your pots. Bill pots has made it easier to keep that money out of the way of my relentless spending sprees. And getting paid earlier will make those longer months a little easier to manage.

1 Like

I’m guessing the app version will jump to 3.00.0 next week and the beta version will…

• still be available, but launch at 3.01.0
  • be deprecated until a future need to run a beta campaign is needed

?

I can confirm that none of your guesses around the secret feature are correct… yet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

But you’ll immediately tell us if somebody gets it right? :grinning:

Good note. I’ll bear in mind for next time. :wink:

4 Likes

Order your accounts on the Accounts list display? (tap+hold, then move up/down), which then re-orders the horizontal scrolling order.

Sort your scheduled D/D’s, subscriptions, S/O’s & scheduled payments by type, date (due) or alphabetical order in the scheduled payment display?

1 Like

Right! Time for wildcard guesses!

• Interest on balances for all monzo users!
  • Share a pot with anyone on your friends list!
  • Use a pot for overdraft!
  • Make payments directly from pots!
  • Free swag for everyone, even your friends without monzo!
3 Likes

Monzo credit card?!?!? :pray:

7 Likes

Not yet, as they still don’t work fully with Summary.

I needed to switch back to previous UI because the new one doesn’t (or didn’t) have a running balance. I needed to see my balance at a particular date from a few weeks ago and couldn’t seem to do this in the new UI.

And my salary arrives via Faster Payments, so no early money for me!

I guess - getting paid early is nailed, so next has to be paying bills a day late!! :crazy_face:

15 Likes

I’m using a few of the labs features but I do need the pay from pots feature to not duplicate transactions. Just make it one transaction with the relevant pot image in a corner, like the budget category.

Oh and I think this secret feature connected to income and pots is an upgrade to the budgeting feature. The budget feature now is ok, apart from the fact scheduled payments are excluded. This means it’s not a true reflection of my budget and so I rarely look at it.

2 Likes

100% going to be a personalised video of @tom telling each person that they’re not saving enough in pots :rofl:

3 Likes

Although if someone does nail it from this point forward, I suspect a response of silence until next week would be in order!

1 Like

This…would fit with the less than subtle hints :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry but that’s just a load of waffle / marketing bollocks. I don’t care about “the message” or “the story” of Monzo. I care about useful features. We’re not all so deeply indoctrinated in the Monzo cult…

3 Likes