A Second Card and Salary Sorter

Hi there,

I would love to be able to have a second card for my Monzo account, attached to it’s own pot. In my instance this card would be only used to “splurge” on things that I want and as a way to divide my spending between needs and wants.

Also, I’d love to be able to split my wage by percentage i.e. 10% into Savings pot, 10% into splurge, etc, and have it automatically sort so I don’t even have to think about it. Would love you to consider these features for Monzo, cheers!

I would also love to set percentages that would be amazing

1 Like

Hey Jonah,

Welcome to the community! :wave:

There is a topic already open for sorting salary by percentage, which has surprisingly few votes on it currently, beat to stick a vote on there to show Monzo there is demand for it :slight_smile:

I think I recall there having been discussion around linking cards to pots before too, though it may have focused on virtual cards. I’ll have a look for that too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve had a bit of a look for topics on linking cards to pots, the one about vitual cards was related to subscriptions and recurring card payments and I can’t find any about linking a second physical card to a pot (I think the ones are related to linking categories to pots). Neither of these really match what you’re asking for here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you just spot Starling or was it a coincidence? :grin:

A second card connected to a pot (space).

Ideal for those that are asking others to buy shopping at the moment on their behalf. Separate PIN and the pot can only hold £200 max at a time in case they go crazy.

3 Likes