Introducing Salary Sorter and Bills Pots 🎉

Neatly sort your salary into spending, saving and bills – and pay your bills from a Pot, automatically!

44 Likes

Looking forward to try out the Salary Sorter tomorrow :slight_smile:

Me too! :smiley:

It sounds great and I look forward to using it shortly :smiley: but it’s a shame that it is a manual process for every payment.

You’ve also said it remembers your preferences for next time. Is this per payment or overall?

4 Likes

Quick question, how do you access it? Will it appear as a button the incoming payment?

7 Likes

this is amazing!

I’m currently in the process of full switching and have just been trying to figure out what needs to move where

1 Like

It will :blush:

We’ll also show the option to sort your salary at the top of your feed, as well :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I presume you can sort a payment into any existing pot including including easy access savings pots (but obviously not a fixed savings pot)?

1 Like

Is this automatically implemented or do we have to opt in via labs or update?

3 Likes

We’ll remember and suggest the same for next time for payments that look the same (i.e. roughly the same amount and same employer etc), and ask you to confirm/change for now - but we’ll automate this in the future so you don’t even have to do that! :blush:

7 Likes

Maybe this should be made clear in the article?

4 Likes

It’s there by default :+1:

4 Likes

Payday was today (but I took it yesterday). Looking forward to this next month!

2 Likes

Will this work to transfer a lump sum to my joint account (where my bills are paid from anyway)?

4 Likes

Will the option to sort salary from my personal account into my joint account pots or will it be into joint account and then a manual move? thanks :smile:

5 Likes

This wont work for v1 but we are shipping a version next Tuesday that will allow this :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yes, it’s there for me. If I tap on the feed entry for the salary I received yesterday (ultimate bad timing :sob:) I can get to Salary Sorter. Best not sort this one though, as most scheduled payments have already fired off…

But the next salary - expected on Monday - will certainly be set up to be sorted.
Then the one at the end of October can be set up to be sorted and I’ll be, erm, sorted :+1:

Great stuff :white_check_mark:

2 Likes
  1. will I be able to send a lump to my joint account?
  2. will I be able to sort straight into the pots in the joint account?
  3. or will I be instead able to salary sort the amount that I salary sorted into the joint account?

You wont be able to sort directly into your join account pots sorry but you will be able to sort into your join account in the release next Tuesday. You can always get your salary paid into your join account and split it from there then move your spending money into your current account

6 Likes

Yep!

1 Like