Your Map - Transaction location history

Casually browsing the app as I do, and when heading to Settings, Personal Details, and then tapping the background behind my photo, it launches a map.

I had to zoom out some, but then it showed me the countries I’d been spending in, and when zooming in, I could tap the blue dots and see where it was a made the transaction.

Not sure if it’s been discussed here before, but thought it was interesting.

Erm @Carlo1460, you were involved in a conversation about this a few months ago.

Not sure why this didn’t make it to iOS, but I can’t say I’ve ever noticed that it’s missing in day to day use after moving to iOS a year ago…

9 Likes

Oh lordy. So I was :rofl:

I tried to recall in my head if it was as it seemed familiar but wasn’t sure if it was something else.

3 Likes

I like showing this to Monzo users who have never seen it before.

1 Like

This got me interested, because I don’t think any of my transactions have had location data for quite a while now.

So I’ve gone back through. The most recent transaction to have a location was on January 19th…

Also don’t like that it’s still forcing google maps on me on iOS. I don’t want google maps, thank you Monzo.

2 Likes

The map has been in the Android app for years - certainly since the ‘new’ interface (carousel view)

1 Like

Part of me has always been tempted to get an Android for a day to see my map

Is there a way to create one via the Google Sheets liked to Plus?

1 Like

That sounds like a challenge/job for tomorrow

3 Likes

Yep, it’s pretty straight forward to do.

I’d show you mine but the chart type isnt supported in the sheets app for android.

Here is my post from a few years ago that includes a screenshot:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.