WWDC 2018, iOS 12, macOS 10.14

I just tried it and it selects but then a few times it jumps off the words

I think something may have changed as I got this when I just opened the app

That happened on the last beta as well (the broken one).

iMessage is broken for ios11 as well - Seems to be for people who have a Mac and iPhone (issue with syncing and notifications).

Yeah I had that on but now I am on Mojave it appears to be fixed.

Yeah, it seems the only fix is to have iOS12 and Mojave.

Iā€™ve a friend running iOS11 and HIgh Sierra, and they still have the problem.

It would also send in wrong orders as well, the other half would know if I was on my MacBook or phone coz it was all over the place

I donā€™t have that issue - For me, itā€™s the lack of notification I have a new message.

If Iā€™m on the Mac, nothing happens - iPhone doesnā€™t light up or make a sound, neither does the Mac.

I also get the exclamation mark on the Mac saying ā€œnot deliveredā€, when it has.

Very annoying!

Iā€™ve had not delivered on my iPhone when it has, seems to happen in poor signal areas for me

Not sure which is worse though, no notifications or every bloody device lighting up even though Iā€™ve got one of them open and am reading the messages!

Well if it worked how it should (the device you see using lights up and notifies you, but the others donā€™t) - Iā€™d be happy.

But when you are working on your Mac, and you have no idea a message has come in - Itā€™s very annoying!

It highlights how little I check messages unless there is a notification!

Iā€™ve had iOS 12 and Mojave betas from the beginning and iMessage has still been messed!

1 Like

Weekly releases now, it seems.

3 Likes

Often gets this way as they near GM! Hopefully see a keynote speech announcement soon!

New macOS too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s roumoured to be the beginning of September isnā€™t it?
Hopefully only around 2 or 3 weeks to go if thatā€™s the case

1 Like

Itā€™s usually a few days/week after the iPhone announcement so I would expect mid September for public release.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the running prediction at the moment and so far all seems to be going to plan

This has just dropped

1 Like

Weird.

I only just got the notification for Dev Beta 9.

I got that a few days ago?

Maybe if you update to that youā€™ll get 10 afterā€¦

1 Like