WWDC 2018, iOS 12, macOS 10.14

Haha, it’s like a surprise when you hit “post”.

If you can be bothered, you can download the discourse app which doesn’t have this problem.

I’m now using that to send my replies rather than Safari.

Also, when you get into the invisible area you can’t paste anything.

It’s very annoying.

If I type on iOS, I end up spammming the return button to give myself room!

Dev beta 5 was released last night incase anyone missed it!

2 Likes

Same for macOS too :computer:

Looks like they added more bugs than removed any lol

You do tend to find that with the middle betas, as they add more features in the bugs creep up and then drop back off again as we approach GM.

Yes, sorry I meant all the iOS,WatchOS and MacOS updates just was in a rush :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Mojave finally feels good!

how stable is Mojave? any big issues?

I installed day one, no issues for me

1 Like

It’s been buggy as hell for me. Beta 4 was awful, I kept having a assistand error pop up saying it couldn’t statt (God knows what that even is!).

I wouldn’t download it if you use your Mac a lot.

1 Like

Anything that uses fuse is failing at the moment, messages in the cloud can be a bit out of sync, 1password is forgetting touch id, couple of issues with tick boxes on chrome.

That’s about it for me.

Edit: the latest update forgot my fingerprints

I think I might wait, then :frowning_face: :

Downloaded the Mac beta with no issues - Love the dark mode!

Also downloaded the iOS beta. I know to expect some bugs, but a few of my apps became completely unusable so I reverted back the next day. From what I saw it looked great though! :apple:

I’m on the public beta of iOS, so far the only issue that annoyed me is with the news app notification for channel that just bring me back to spotlight, but i can live with it.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I’m pleased they aren’t going with the notch approach on the iPad, it wouldn’t work.

1 Like
2 Likes