Who is your favourite techno dj or artist 🤗past or present?

Ok guys this is my first new topic on this community and probably my last so please bear with me :eyes:. Techno music dj’s or artists,who are your favourites (remembering is techno music not edm or trance genres. I’d love to know and hopefully find some I haven’t discovered yet​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I quite like a bit of minimal techno / tech house.

If your not familiar with Fabric series I’d say check that out (Fabriclive too for the otherside).

https://www.fabriclondon.com/store/fabric-products.html#fabric

1 Like

Being 40 :joy: can’t really remember the Techno stuff except I think it was Helter Skelter techno can’t remember the DJ’s names :joy:

But from Techno went on to club, house, dance & trance music :wink:

1 Like

Probably Berghain in Berlin sticks in my mind as the place to go, Marcel Dettmann / Ben Klock days. Good ol’ Sven on the door. So yeah check out the label Ostgut Ton.

Musik_Therapy-sven_marquardt-berghain-berlin-electronic_music-Olivia_Ramirez-770x403

2 Likes

Amelie Lens :tada:

1 Like

40 sheesh you are still a baby :baby:t2: I’m 49 going on 30 :hugs:

Yea German techno is great , I was in Berlin in January for 5 days and planned to go to berghain and tresor but alas I was refused entry :face_with_monocle:. I read and was told about the German nightclubs being notoriously difficult to gain entry it was all true :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Amelie is on fire right now yup :+1:

Actually just saw her in belfast there on easter monday, amazing!

1 Like

I saw her three times last year in Glasgow and each time she played completely different sets :man_dancing::man_dancing:she is doing techno scene proud. Imo​:hugs:

Good innings fella nearly 50 and not out :joy:

I am 40 going on 18 mentally & physically dead :joy:

Yep 2hr queues with a 50/50 chance of being turned away. It’s leave without fuss or get the shit kicked out of you by the bond villian henchmen. Though once stamped you’re set for the weekend. I remember being told act sober, no dicking about in the line, and avoid speaking English when you’re close to the door. Go in as couples rather than large groups too.

Big fan of the old kiss FM … Colin favor (rip) and Colin dale abstract dance show. Absolutely classic stuff.
I am still a big Acid house fan.
Richie hawtin , aphex twin…I could go on forever lol