Where do you want to travel to next?

Takes a lot of planning but I’m looking to go back home to Zambia for a few weeks early next year! :zambia:

Super excited once everything’s sorted!

& Let’s see how Monzo & Mastercard fare in Kwacha :moneybag: :joy:

6 Likes

I’m studying in Manchester (and have been there for the last 4 years)! Flew home to work on my dissertation since my housemate moved out and I couldn’t afford to pay rent on my own. Going back for graduation at the end of the year.

3 Likes

My next trip is to Paris with the wife… few days of wandering around the city… then watching France vs Scotland at Stade Francais… :smiley:

Otherwise… places I want to go… Iceland, Canada… New Zealand…and loads more!

2 Likes

Nice to see people interested in visiting Scotland! :smiley:

The big cities are worth a visit, but I’d make sure you get further north and see some of the greener side of Scotland! I recently started working in Edinburgh which I used to hate but visiting it more is making me like it a bit so even though it’s heaving in tourists make sure you stop by to see the castle, holyrood house and Scottish parliament!

1 Like

I think I might travel to the pub today. :beer::beer:

Edit:- I made it already :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Didn’t realise you were working through here…

Only need to worry about August and December for how busy the streets are!

But yes, always visit further than the central belt. Loch Lomond, Highland Perthshire, Glencoe… all worth visiting :smiley:

My family is from the Edinburgh and Dunfermline area, love getting up to visit

1 Like

Thankfully not right in the middle of Edinburgh. Thought I’d hate it more but other than the M8 at 7am it’s all good!

1 Like

I can also vouch for Dumfries & Galloway, in the South West - lovely rural towns and little villages :slight_smile: Although my mum and dad’s town only get 2MB internet and O2 signal (apart from that lovely area) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Off to Japan in November for a couple of weeks; super excited.

1 Like

Since I love my planes, been on 25 flights this year on various trips and day trips ranging from London to Geneva, mini trips around the US to Ukraine. Visited Chernobyl, Kyiv/Odessa and off to Cologne again for like the 4th time next month.

Personally, I’d love a trip to Australia/NZ, but definitely have China, Dubai, Doha, US again on my hit list eventually. Who knows, maybe even a crazy trip to North Korea and Russia.

2 Likes

Hame’ll dae me.

That’s cool, didn’t know flight radar did that.

Used to originally be FlightDiary.net but got taken on by FlightRadar earlier in the year :slight_smile: my.flightradar24.com

1 Like

That’s super cool if you fly loads!

1 Like

Want to travel to the weekend :wink: