Where are you from and where do you live now?

(Simon B) #1

…And do you like it where you are?

I’m originally from North Birmingham. I now live in South Birmingham, and I like it very much. I’ve also lived in Las Vegas, Portland (Oregon), Worcester (UK) and a few other places for different amounts of time.

If you don’t like where you live, where would you like to move to? Although I like where I am, I’d ultimately like to move to LA.

If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be?
(Lancelot Payne) #2

Born and raised in West London (Ealing).

I like where I live but I would love to go back to my second home Barbados that would be great as I still have family out there and generally it’s just a lovely place to go to/live.

From Fermanagh and live in Fermanagh (via North Wales and Liverpool).

I’d love to live in Berlin :grin:

From Gran Canaria, living in London now.

(Benjamin Doherty) #5

Im from Egham, I have lived in other places but ultimately have ended back up here. I fucking love where I live.

(Phil) #6

From Belfast.
Currently live in West London.

(Hugo Vieira) #7

I’m from Portugal :portugal:, and I’m currently living in London!

I was born and raised in a Welsh town called Merthyr Tydfil. I now live and work in Bristol.

(Danny) #9

I’m from West Philadelphia, born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days :eyes:

Joke I’m from London init

(Kevyn) #10

Born in Oldham, north east Greater Manchester. Adopted to Birkenhead on the Wirral, near Liverpool. Unadopted to Rochdale, north east Greater Manchester. Moved back to Oldham for a few years before living away at university in Chester, Huddersfield and Carlisle and now teaching back in Oldham.

I loved my time in Chester so would probably move towards there at some point. The lights of the big cities don’t really attract me.

2 amazing restaurants near there - Both very unassuming, but God like food!

(Andy) #12

About 3 miles from where I grew up!

Solihull not far from Birmingham. Grew up here but it’s unrecognisable from how it used to be but then so am I after all these years! :older_man:t3:

(Daniel White) #14

Born and work in Sheffield but currently live in Rotherham.

I haven’t really ventured very far, I’ve only lived in Scunthorpe and Doncaster in-between!

(Simmy) #15

West Midlands UK, lived here for all my life.

There is some good food there if you know where to look! Do you remember what they were called?

(Sufi) #17

Born in Dubai, lived in Pakistan, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, US, Hungary and now UK

(Jonathon) #18

From Ulverston in Cumbria and now live in London, and have also lived in Chapel Hill, North Carolina in the US

(Graham - Mental health professional) #19

Born in Aldershot (once home of the British Army)

Now live in Longbridge (once home of the Mini Metro) :blue_car:

Born in Reading and now in Basingstoke.