Where are you from and where do you live now?

…And do you like it where you are?

I’m originally from North Birmingham. I now live in South Birmingham, and I like it very much. I’ve also lived in Las Vegas, Portland (Oregon), Worcester (UK) and a few other places for different amounts of time.

If you don’t like where you live, where would you like to move to? Although I like where I am, I’d ultimately like to move to LA.

3 Likes

Born and raised in West London (Ealing).

I like where I live but I would love to go back to my second home Barbados that would be great as I still have family out there and generally it’s just a lovely place to go to/live.

1 Like

From Fermanagh and live in Fermanagh (via North Wales and Liverpool).

I’d love to live in Berlin :grin:

2 Likes

From Gran Canaria, living in London now.

1 Like

Im from Egham, I have lived in other places but ultimately have ended back up here. I fucking love where I live.

1 Like

From Belfast.
Currently live in West London.

2 Likes

I’m from Portugal :portugal:, and I’m currently living in London!

1 Like

I was born and raised in a Welsh town called Merthyr Tydfil. I now live and work in Bristol.

I’m from West Philadelphia, born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days :eyes:

Joke I’m from London init

8 Likes

2 amazing restaurants near there - Both very unassuming, but God like food!

About 3 miles from where I grew up!

Solihull not far from Birmingham. Grew up here but it’s unrecognisable from how it used to be but then so am I after all these years! :older_man:t3:

Born and work in Sheffield but currently live in Rotherham.

I haven’t really ventured very far, I’ve only lived in Scunthorpe and Doncaster in-between!

West Midlands UK, lived here for all my life.

There is some good food there if you know where to look! Do you remember what they were called?

Born in Dubai, lived in Pakistan, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, US, Hungary and now UK

1 Like

From Ulverston in Cumbria and now live in London, and have also lived in Chapel Hill, North Carolina in the US

Born in Aldershot (once home of the British Army)

Now live in Longbridge (once home of the Mini Metro) :blue_car:

3 Likes

Born in Reading and now in Basingstoke.

2 Likes

I think one was called “Stables View” - It looked like a normal house from the outside, and had a few tables on the in!

The other was… I can’t remember the name - It was a pub, which seemed very much a “Local place for local people”, judging from the looks we got when we walked in.

But they had a few restaurant tables through the back, and the food was out of this world!

1 Like