Where are you from and where do you live now?

I’m also from Earth, and live at home :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m from Singapore, and was living in Manchester but I’m back home over summer now. Missed all the local food here so I am liking where I am right now :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

I’m from the south of Spain and live in Scotland. Currently in Spain for a wee beach holiday :sunny: :surfing_man: :beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

I was born in Carlisle, but didn’t spend any time there…

I was raised for the majority of my life in Barrow-in-Furness, and I currently live in Ilford (East London).

In the far future, I’m hoping to move over to the USA. Maybe the pacific northwest :+1:.

1 Like

I’ve had many decent a meal in Stables View.

Merthyr has a bad reputation but it’s not as bad as it used to be.

Reminds me of two people on Bullseye.

Jim Bowen asked this guy where he lived. He pointed to his friend and said “I live next door to him”. Jim looked at his friend and asked him where he lived, the other guy turned to his friend and said “I live right next door to him”

1 Like

It’s an amazing part of the world for sure. I do miss living in Portland. It’s only 3 hours or so to Seattle as it’s right on the Washington state border so I went up there a few times too. I also have family in Eugene who I’m hoping to visit later this year.

1 Like

Telford since the beginning. No plans to move further afield yet.

It’s all about Bike Park Wales.

Since the beginning of Telford :flushed:?
Surely not…

2 Likes

I think I phrased it quite dodgy. I had meant since I’ve been alive! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Im from Shrewsbury (Telford’s neigbour…) but I live in East London.

1 Like

Small world! I used to work in Shrewsbury, lovely little town.

Born in Farnham Surrey, grew up at Luton. Join the RAF for 12 years which I was working at various places around the UK and abroad. Now live at Croydon and work for a cloud/saas company in central London…

Liverpool originally, now London!
I studied in York for 4 years and also lived in Cheltenham and Edinburgh for a while.

1 Like

Born and raised in Essex! Recently moved to Sydney, Australia for around 8 months for work then will spend 6 months travelling Aus/Asia! :airplane:️:earth_asia:

Currently living in a little industrial town in central Scotland. I has been a good place for growing up but it is definitely a secluded feeling from living here.

I would love to move to Edinburgh to experience city life for a year or two and Edinburgh is beautiful so it’s a win win. In an ideal world Austin, Texas is the big move that I would want. Always loved America since I was little so moving there would be incredible.

Welcome earthling. :joy:

From London, live in London. One of few true ‘propa’ Londoners left in London.

2 Likes

I used to do a lot of work for a school in Shrewsbury

1 Like