Heatmap of Monzo user locations

Is there any access to monzo user location (abstracted to town level) data?

@simonb

It would be really interesting to see a heatmap changing over time of amount and locations of monzo users.

(two posts down is a poll)

2 Likes

Cardiff here

I was always thinking of seeing something like this. There is a lot of comments about being cashless and I always feel this is because the majority who say this live in a major population centre such as London. Would be interesting to see.

So… a completely unscientific poll! Which area of the UK do you live (based on the countries and regions of the UK)?

• Scotland
  • Northern Ireland
  • Wales
  • North West
  • North East
  • Yorkshire & Humber
  • West Midlands
  • East Midlands
  • South West
  • East of England
  • South East
  • London

0 voters

1 Like

Where I live changes based on University Semesters :wink:

It’s either London (Ilford) or North West (Barrow).

Liam

1 Like

What is it about Yorkshire?!

2 Likes

Ha, I guess I could rephrase to ‘where the person was living when they signed up’.

A friend of mine visited for new year, and she is now signing people up in the city where she lives as she liked Monzo so much when IBWAS showing her, I’d find it really interesting to see the effect of that from month to month.

There’s a saying that the Scots are “careful” with their money, well the Yorkshire folk put the Scots to shame lol.
And baring in mind I’m a Londoner born & bred, living in W. Yorkshire for 19 years and they still cease to amaze me​:sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.