When you see someone else using Monzo

Do you get a little buzz? Guy in front of me at the till at work just paid for his Danish Pastry with Monzo and then I paid for my Coffee with mine :grin:

7 Likes

Me when I see another Monzo Card

giphy

13 Likes

I still get a small kick. When really, it’s not uncommon now.

I got comments when I was in Paris this week though from people when I used it. All positive, including “Funky card man, funky card”.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen someone where I live with a monzo card except @Rika but I know they do exist here.

Never seen anyone else use a Monzo card lol

I work with 3 people that have :monzo:
Could be more but I’m guessing by the fact I had to ask my HR dept to add the sort code in for salaries, if there is more they aren’t #fullmonzo

Not sure if the guy would have appreciated me doing that :wink:

haha yes!! I saw someone in the Starbucks near to me with it and she paid right after I did with hers! We also had a new graduate start with her and she was closing her purse and I was like “OMG! You have a Monzo card”!!

I think maybe I get too over excited :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @gatehousejohn I shamelessly clicked on your blog and read your post about Monzo - did you get some commission? :joy::rofl:

The guy is saw is a student at work, so being the best part of 16 years older than him I decided not to be as upfront as you when I saw it! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha no, no commission! I normally just blog about anything :slight_smile:

I still get a kick out of it especially because I’ve only ever seen a handful “in the wild”.

It is nice to see contacts on my phone popping up in app though as more of them move over to Monzo!

1 Like

I tried that but nobody read it :sob:

Little bit too on the money for my liking…

It’s nice to know we’re not alone…

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.