When will Monzo support Apple Pay?

It’s all good, I was misled about it working in TestFlight. A bit silly that the app actually allows you to attempt in app provisioning though.

1 Like

Super excited that we even got the investor detail.

1 Like

Good point, we can do that. Caught up in the excitement :wink:

3 Likes

And now I don’t have my wallet on me to add the physical card. Trying to weigh up what’s more effort - deleting and installing the AppStore version or just going to get my wallet… Oh decisions.

I need more coffee. I’ll get my wallet on the way :wink:

Mine worked and added all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

It wasn’t, in case it was a fluke like last time I went straight to the wallet app and added the card there…

:thinking:

It was a pleasant surprise for me too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you get an error? Or…

Now Apple Pay is sorted, what’s the next big thing on the roadmap to talk about?

Custom start dates? Merchant discounts/offers? Cash deposits?

Naaaaaa let’s keep talking Apple Pay. Nearly at 3,000!

1 Like

Yeah, annoyingly. Tried a restart with no luck too.38

Where’s that in settings? I don’t have any “wallet” on my MacBook. :sob:

System Preferences on a MacBook Pro with TouchBar. It’s the only one because of the Touch ID sensor.

2 Likes

Thanks; too bad it’s not there on the 12-inch MacBook. :sob:

just managed to complete this the second time around, cause I got the verification mixed up with the security code. its working fine otherwise

Are you using a beta version of macOS?

You can still use Apple Pay on the web on your mac, just need to approve the transaction on your phone or watch… not worth the £500 extra for touch id on your laptop really…

On behalf of @cookywook who’s knee deep in Twitter replies, this legendary thread has been closed. All the conversation has moved here Pay on the go using Monzo with Apple Pay

Thanks all for being on this wonderful journey with us :hot_coral_heart:

See you in the other thread :smile:

25 Likes