Pay on the go using Monzo with Apple Pay

This morning we launched Apple Pay. You can now pay using your Monzo card with Apple Pay!

72 Likes

Woooo! :tada:
Glad to see it’s finally here!

Are we able to find out what happened on Tuesday this week as well?

6 Likes

Glad to hear this! :heart:

Any chance we could get an official update as to why it took so long, or is that still under NDA?

10 Likes

Thank you to all of the Monzo team for all of the hardwork behind this :muscle: So happy to finally see it happen :grin:

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaahs, so happy, nice one Monzo!

1 Like

Ha after all this time, this is the announcement :joy:

3 Likes

I’m so happy!

27 Likes

:apple::credit_card::mondo: :tada::tada::tada::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:
Well done Monzo for working so hard on this! :heart:

4 Likes

Shouting from the roof below :tipping_hand_woman:t4:‍♀️:scream_cat::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Has anyone had success with setting it up? I get a red screen an error message :x:

1 Like

When i try and add the card through the app it just crashes after entering the card’s PIN … would be nice if it actually worked after all this time! (and presumably a long testing period!)

Seems to work okay doing it the long way though through the wallet app if anyone else is having similar issues!

1 Like

Yep, i got the red screen, I’d typed the verification code in wrong. Are you setting up via wallet or the Monzo app? It seems like both are internittently working, maybe due to the volume of people adding?

Great news :smiley: Well done Monzo.

2 Likes

Setting up via the App (which is a brilliant feature, far better than normal Apple Pay setup) will try the long way round :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

Amazing, thats great news! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

I couldn’t set it up using the TestFlight beta, I had to switch to the App Store release

4 Likes

Ahhh this might be my problem! Will check it out, thanks :pray:t2:

I was able to set it up on the iPhone, but I’m getting the error when I try to set it up on my apple watch, both in the Monzo app and in the Watch app!

Yay!! Glad to see it’s finally here :raised_hands:t3::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes