When will Monzo support Apple Pay?

Yes. He spent millions on the last available tin and his friends all spat it out :wink:

Hmm, anchovies and pineapple anyone?

((☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)) #1435

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #1436

Flagging for bullying :eyes:

Trollol

(Jorge) #1437

Sounds like the kind of pizza that Lisa would order in The Room

(Hugh Wells) split this topic #1438

A post was split to a new topic: Diversity within engineering teams

I love anchovies - how can you make caesar salad without them?

The original Cardini’s Caesar salad did not include any Anchovies in it, but his brother made a similar salad with them in called Aviator’s Salad which is similar to a Caeser Salad but with Anchovies in.

Couldn’t find a picture of Lisa having pizza, but Ned Flanders came to mind :wink:

Which proved so popular it replaced the original recipe

There are all sorts of recipes now. I was offered Caeser Salad with melted cheese on…but declined.

(Tom ) #1444

Without using Google, what’s in a Salad Nicoise? You seem to know your salads.

I repeat - no Google/Bing or any other search engine or search functions of any kind, including Wikipedia’s internal search function.

ID accepted for account creation for a 16 year old

It is traditionally made of tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, Niçoise olives, anchovies, and dressed with olive oil. I guess it was the anchovies that made you think of that one?

(Tom ) #1446

You cheat.

Can we get back on topic please folks. Honestly.

Is Apple Pay here?

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #1447

No but Google Pay

((☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)) #1448

(Jack) #1449

I like how this is the only thread aloud to go completely off topic now just to try and contain the Apple Pay crowd :joy:

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #1450

True story lol

Stay on topic

I didn’t use Bing, Yandex or Google…I used Wikipedia, that’s not a search engine :wink:

Apple pay is only going to be available internally because Monzo are pissed off at everyone asking about it :wink:

Note: I no longer own an iPhone, so I couldn’t give two madoobies about Apple pay anymore…

Note: Madooby is a made-up word that I use regularly for no apparent reason. Don’t ask.