Whats your Job and Salary?

Tap here to type a message or click the image icon on the right to upload an image.

2 Likes

I’m Deputy King of Switzerland and I earn £3 a micro-minute!

3 Likes

Not sure you’ve actually told us your job (or your salary, really) :joy:

6 Likes

Is that Gross or Net?

1 Like

Non of your business :joy:

4 Likes

This topic? :roll_eyes:

Don’t be so nosey.

6 Likes

Job: I’m a baller

I earn: Baller money, enough to make it rain on the daily and drop my Centurion Card without looking at the cost.

Company: My Own

giphy

4 Likes

I’m self employed
I earn £4,271 pm
Company: n/a

2 Likes

Doctor
Not paid enough / paid too much depending on who you speak to

:face_with_thermometer:

6 Likes

Job Wind turbine turner.

Salary Variable

Basically, when it’s not windy, someone has to go around keeping the wind turbines turning so that energy companies who provide renewable energy can keep the lights on.

13 Likes

2 Likes

What a great question. I refer you to my previous response to someone else asking personal information on a forum…

1 Like

Out of interest why would you blur your today’s spend amount?

Or it’s just your last three digits of the balance

1 Like

Total spent and why I blurred it? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

These type of threads are never particularly representative because only those with salaries they’re happy about usually post, many people reading these threads earning an average salary will think they’re an outlier because their salary isn’t represented in the thread even though they are typical and it’s the posters who are the outliers. Anyway… about £8,000/month pre-tax as a software engineer, fairly typical for this sector albeit towards the higher end for the UK (although compared to San Francisco it’s modest, as I’d be looking at $250k minimum in SF).

Time to move to San Francisco then :joy:

I like how you gentle pull apart the reasoning for why people won’t post here… and then post your nice big* salary anyway! (*relatively speaking across the UK, not within your industry…)

What’s the point of this post?

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for the “You could have a salary like mine and earn £££££s working from home” post along with at TinyURL link from the OP.

8 Likes

Soooo, you do money laundering? :wink:

3 Likes