What's the last thing you bought online? (No cheating!)

Second hand first edition book, about 80 years old, for my dad’s birthday.

1 Like

What was it? Fly fishing by JR Hartley?

1 Like

No, weirder than that. The title is, and I kid you not, “A Link Between Flemish Mystics and English Martyrs”

:laughing:

3 Likes

Birthday cards from https://www.thortful.com/ before that I think it was a holiday for this summer with TUI.

I would post a picture but neither have arrived/happened yet :smile:

:pizza::pizza::pizza:

2 Likes

I just bought my first double edge safety razor and everything else I need! Inspired by chat on

1 Like

google-home-mini-review-sg-0

Took advantage of the sale that’s on right now (down to £34 from £49) and picked up a coral-coloured Google Home Mini. Got three Home devices now all over the house :grinning:(plus an Echo Dot that doesn’t get used tbh)

4 Likes

Some pressed Aluminium plates for the new(ish) car that’s arriving later this week!

(Obviously not my actual plate… would be cool though!)

4 Likes

It’s not Hot Coral though…

1 Like

I had this poster in every bedroom since I was about 13 until I moved and lost it. Yesterday I bought a new one to be framed :raised_hands: (Points if you can name every rapper…)

rap%20gods%20poster

2 Likes

I can see Tupac, Pos from De La Soul, Eminem, Dre, Snoop, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, Biggie, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Chuck D, Ice Cube, Guru, Mos Def, I think the one with the 1988 shirt is supposed to be Pete Rock, Method Man with his arms stretched out and is that supposed to be Ice-T above him with the police outfit on?

6 Likes

Where’s Vanilla Ice?

1 Like

Coils for my vaporiser & liquids for my sister

2 Likes

Does responding to an online ad count? I bought this guy today…louie%20resized

23 Likes

Holy crap :heart_eyes: you win!

3 Likes

If you’re referring to the dog, there’s two chocolate ones left…

Inverclyde’s finest produce…

2 Likes

/thread - don’t think any of us can beat that!

how cute!!!

2 Likes

I don’t think the cat would appreciate! She’s already annoyed at having to share the house with us :joy:

2 Likes

Football lessons.

More photos please!!! :heart_eyes: