What's the last thing you bought on Amazon?

Let’s have some fun!

Rules:

1. You must post either a link or a picture.
  2. You can only cheat if the last thing you bought was personal or boring. For example, the last thing I actually ordered was a 9V battery.
  3. That’s it!

Here’s the last thing I bought - it’s coming tomorrow! It’s a shotgun microphone that you attach to your DSLR camera. Good for YouTubers. Up to this point, I’ve been recording audio separately and syncing up in the edit, which is a PITA!

What’s yours?

2 Likes

Possibly boring, a set of screwdrivers containing the required T4 to disassemble my sister’s XPS. I didn’t have my larger set on me :confused:

1 Like
1 Like

Snap.

But we’ll pretend I’m slightly more interesting and go with this:

1 Like
2 Likes

I remember that one summer in high school when yoyo’s were the thing. That was a good summer.

1 Like

Indeed.

My brother’s little girl got a crappy yo-yo in a cracker and was mesmerized by it.

I was like that’s not a yoyo, I’ll show you a yoyo. Taught her how to stall and walk the dog. Cat’s cradle next :wink:

1 Like

Lol, sick of deliveries saying they couldn’t see house number…

2 Likes

This what I actually ordered last but below is more interesting!

3 Likes

Is it plastic or metal? :thinking: Looks nice!

Had a very tasty :christmas_tree: so far thanks to Jack Monroe.

2 Likes

Big Jack fan. Jack is great on Twitter too if you don’t already follow!

1 Like

Metal.

Surprising how good it actually is quality wise.

2 Likes

Yup, bought their limited edition advent calendar too :wink:

1 Like

Ooh that looks amazing!

I’d love a Jack/Monzo collab. There’s actually quite a lot of synergy there.

1 Like

Should’ve stopped after ‘shotgun’

1 Like

I used to use a Rode Video Mic when I first started filming weddings, it was great but once I got lapel mics I only ever used it to catch atmosphere.

What DSLR have you got?

1 Like

My nice new hard drive! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

12 Monster ultra red for <£1 each??? If I weren’t trying to cut down on caffeine I would buy them…

(I was drinking 3 monsters a day at one point. It really wasn’t good for me…)

I literally just bought this:

But that wasn’t for me, it was for my Mum/siblings, for their crappy desktop computer… the last thing I bought for myself (that I haven’t hidden):

(Don’t judge me!)

Hmm… It’s strange that Amazon Smile links get converted to plane Amazon links in the unfurl.

1 Like

I used to work for Coca-Cola. I would highly recommend you never do that again. Did you start getting heart palpitations?

1 Like