What's Next?

Current top 10 ideas ordered by vote below.

You can only vote for one, which one is it?

EDIT: Turns out the Top 10 I see isn’t the top 10 everyone else sees (I may have muted a topic or two, my bad!!).

So this is all even more pointless than it was to begin with, but thanks for playing along!!

• Dark Mode
  • Pot to Pot Transfers
  • Improved payee management
  • iPad App
  • Offer Credit Card
  • New Plus App Icon
  • Add photo to payee
  • Support for Samsung Pay
  • Debit card to/from pot
  • Family accounts

0 voters

1 Like

Are we voting for what we want next, or what Monzo will work on next?

Is there a none of the above option?

5 Likes

Don’t forget Cheque imaging [297 votes] and Desktop version (full feature Monzo web) [278 votes]

10 Likes

This option would have been nice. I voted for iPad app, but what I really want is a full featured web access so that I can manage my account from whichever device I’m currently using, because more often than not I’m away from my phone.

1 Like

Cheque imaging and desktop version are 2 things that I’m particularly keen on. Then there’s family/kids accounts. (Granted it’ll be a few years before I need a kids account, however it’s something that my eldest is getting close to the age where it’ll be a appropriate to get her one.

1 Like

It’s not on the list but i’d love to see Preferential savings for Plustomers - the interest rate is so poor in saving pots I dont bother keeping my savings with Monzo, but I might reconsider that

1 Like

Not in the Top 10 vote wise.

Nope. The entire idea is to see what people choose from the current list of Top 10 ideas.

So if your idea isn’t in the top 10 you need to campaign for it more?! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In that case then we see different things when we order the ideas by vote :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh yes they are -https://community.monzo.com/c/feedback/35?order=votes

This is what I see, excluding the DONE items, that’s the top ten in the Poll?? Are you seeing something different?

Edit: Or have I muted those topics? Ohhh man what a muppet!

1 Like

Top 10 for me… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t believe i’ve muted everything so that should be it but that is quite amusing

2 Likes

Lots of serial killers voting for dark mode, @FBI please take note.

Glad you see you didn’t include metal cards for the people that don’t have heated windscreens and want a new ice scraper.

2 Likes

Well this has all been a pointless exercise then! Sheesh.

1 Like

It’s alright, made me laugh

2 Likes

Yes, don’t select any of them :rofl:

3 Likes

My pick would be for Monzo to start allowing shares to be bought within the app. A setup similar to freetrade. I’d quite happily switch my investments over to Monzo for the convenience of everything being in one place. Also might actually make Monzo some money, unlike something pointless like dark mode, which would be w poor use of developer time imo

Desktop version for me if it were possible. Especially now that Plus allows new categories and splitting transactions into different categories.

I’m one of those sad people who would go back and change historical transactions. Would be easier on a desktop :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Still holding out hope for a credit card in the monzo system.

Maybe connected accounts will become what I am missing, but I can imagine a monzo credit card to just work so well in app.

Better budgeting… Full financial overview in one place… Credit card linked pots. I can dream…

5 Likes

What is it about dark mode that makes it more popular than financial/banking features?

3 Likes