What's coming next week? ๐Ÿ‘€

Well, you could โ€ฆ :joy:

1 Like

This is excellent news.

(Feels like Monzo might have made a bit of a mess in the back end that they spent much of last year sorting out?)

Same, but I still get excited about these things. Thereโ€™s always potential theyโ€™ll do something impressive that warrants going back to Monzo for spending once the Chase cashback runs out.

Personally, Iโ€™d rather see refinements and polish to the stuff that already exists than any really new things these days. Monzo is full featured enough, and a bit worse off because of it.

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

You missed the most important one.

Scratch dark mode off the list then.

2 Likes

You mean @Dan5 has misled us?! :scream:

(Tbf, I think that tweet popped up after Iโ€™d shared those tweets. And definitely since starting the poll. Has the man no respect for the polling process :tm:?!)

3 Likes

Festive get paid early

2 Likes

Individual account numbers and sort codes to have fully functional bills pots attached to a virtual card and simply add money with ease via simple transfer option:

3 Likes

Another question:

Upon release, will we be:

• Overwhelmed
  • Underwhelmed
  • Whelmed. Simply whelmed.

0 voters

Maybe itโ€™s just fixing the iOS app so that it does the Face ID thing and then opens, rather than not doing the Face ID thing and saying โ€œTry Again.โ€

6 Likes

That would be a Christmas wish come true

1 Like

I voted. Now itโ€™s at 8%, bwuhahaha :supervillain:

Stupidity can go a long way sometimes. At least it numbs the parity painโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Maybe itโ€™s just fixing the Android app so that it does the fingerprint thing and then opens, rather than doing the fingerprint thing but not opening and saying โ€œTry Again.โ€

3 Likes

Couldnโ€™t be app parity between both platforms.

Interesting that 72% of the voters, upon release, want to be capsized or to be turned upside down in a hollow vessel. What lengths Monzo users go to show their appreciation :grin: .

3 Likes

App parity at last.

2 Likes

Black Friday sure would be a good time to launch Dark Modeโ€ฆ

3 Likes

can a monzo employee tell me what weโ€™re releasing please this forum post has got me excited

13 Likes

Just tell yourself! But publicly. On this thread.

5 Likes

I would if I knew :joy:

7 Likes