What video game are you playing at the moment?

Pretty much been switching between 2 games at the moment… PUBG and Battlefield 4 (bit faster paced than BF1), both on Xbox!

1 Like

I had my first “[player] has joined your game” message the other night just as I was setting up a new base on a paradise planet - I panicked and switched the game off because I wasn’t ready for guests.

3 Likes

It’s just so, so good. The humour, the concept, the music. Everything!

1 Like

I loved portal, I’ve only ever played the first one. Maybe it’s something I should add to my list of games to play next. (portal 2 that is).

4 Likes

Spiderman has just arrived. See y’all next year!

2 Likes

I hope mines arrived by the time I’m home!!

1 Like

Loved Spider-man! Shadow of the Tomb Raider has arrived now so will start that today. Hoping it is good!

1 Like

Can’t decide whether to hold off buying AC: Odyssey for now and wait for Red Dead 2 instead. I get the impression that RD2 will keep me busy for quite some time! Can’t understand why they bring out two large open world games like this less than a month apart…

1 Like

The new Tomb Raider but I need to get back into the last AC.

1 Like

I don’t get that either, not everyone can afford to buy both.

1 Like

I would go for Red Dead 2. Looks epic.

Assassins Creed is usually just the same missions as previous games, just a different setting. I stopped buying them a few games ago. Read Dead 2 definitely if I only had the option of one or the other.

2 Likes

Finished Yakuza : Kiwami 2 recently, now getting stuck in to the Shenmue 1 & 2 remaster. I’ve played through these games half a dozen times in my life on the Dreamcast and Xbox and I’m still finding new things… What a treasure!

2 Likes

I’m forever playing FFXIV and eagerly awaiting the new Pokemon for the Switch to come out in November :yum::yum:

1 Like

The Long Dark & Sheltered :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a problem with Assassins creed in that I know they are essentially a re-skin every year but enjoy them so much I keep buying them. Assassins Creed Origins was a good refresh for the series, moving it to a more Witcher 3 like game. I would agree though, go for Red Dead 2 it looks epic. Only downside is rockstar have screwed us PC gamers meaning i’ll have to buy it on PS4 :frowning:

I loved The Witcher 3! And I did enjoy playing AC: Origins. Definitely agree that they are still enjoyable even though they are mainly just a reskin. I always really like the mythology stuff and keep playing them for more of that as well.

1 Like

:sunglasses:
1 Like

So much new TV and games out this now. Oh well guess I’ll nedd to give the gym a miss…

1 Like

I know - it is insane! I can’t keep up.

2 Likes

I really need to get the new Forza Horizon soon I’m dying to see it in all its 4K sexiness as I tear it up around the highlands

2 Likes