What’s in your wallet?

• Monzo card.
  • Driving license.
  • Office access card.
  • Gym access card.

That’s it; beyond maybe the odd fiver. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Potentially. Probably best just that I leave most at home given that all but Monzo are frozen anyway!

Need to free up some space by leaving the fintech cards at home so I can put my library card back in! From a family of librarians, so it has a real place in my heart :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Corkor card holder contains…

Monzo Debit
Curve Debit
Tesco Credit
Driving Licence

No cash. Nice and lightweight. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking at your list, how do you feel about keyring fob cards? As your list has reminded me that when I got my Waitrose card I ended up using the keyring fob one instead of the big card, to get around having to switch anything out of my wallet.

1 Like

Do not tend to have keyring to hand, but that has potential. Thinking that I could probably use the ones that I scanned into Google Pay last week instead of the real cards - must test that out for real

…I forgot - I’ve got my library card as well (subtext is, they’re probably closing my library soon :slightly_frowning_face:).

On the subject of store loyalty cards, I’ve found Stocard is a natty app for storing such, for scanning at checkouts.

Why not add them to Google/Apple pay? Big keyrings are worse than big wallets! Oh, I see a new “what’s on your keyring” spin-off post brewing…

What’s in your digital wallet is another good one too. :wink:

2 Likes

I need to cut down on the loyalty cards.

• Monzo Card
  • Oyster card
  • Driving license
  • Nando’s gift card
  • Metro card
  • Random loyalty cards
  • Heart donation card
  • Student discount card
1 Like

Toooo much.

I got bored of carrying it all so now I have my monzo card, occasionally my nectar card or driving license.

The boyfriend got me a card holder for Christmas because I keep mislaying my monzo card :see_no_evil:

It means if I get cash or coins it just doesn’t get spent - I couldn’t even tell you what’s in the full purse now though.

1 Like

I wish more machines would scan barcodes from phones…

• Sparks Card
  • Drivers License
  • Legacy Debit
  • Legacy Credit
  • Tesco Clubcard
  • RFID Card Blocker thing
  • Starling
  • Tandem
  • Monzo
2 Likes

I have the following;

• Monzo card
  • Curve card
  • Student ID card
  • Oyster photocard
  • Biometric Residence Permit

Monzo, ID, and Driving Licence

I usually go without a wallet whenever possible and just use Apple Pay which has both my personal (Monzo) card as well as business (Starling) one.

When I am forced to carry physical cards like keycards to get into the office I dust off my wallet which has Monzo, Starling, Capital One as well as a gym pass (which I never use :sob:).

My wallet does need a clear out, but as goes I have in mine
Driving license
Monzo card
Starling teal card
Curve card
Library card (can’t remember last time I used it!)
Boots card
Nectar card
NHS ID from years ago (for nhs discounts in shops)
Barbers loyalty card
IKEA card

:grin:

1 Like

Yep, I also have a physical Costa card and one I’m my Apple Wallet.

Why do you use Starling and N26? Just wondering why people use multiple banks.

Thanks!

I originally moved to Starling from HSBC this summer, and got a Monzo to hedge my bets as fintech was a bit of a step into the relative unknown for me

Moved from Starling to Monzo at the time of the great forum debacle - gut feeling

Getting N26 was pure curiosity now I’m more comfortable in this arena

Edit: Feelings at the time, since you enquiried. Have since moved savings to Marcus, so my Starling now pretty much unused

1 Like