What Pots do you have? 🍯

Where did you get those images from? They’re amazing!

1 Like

Is that your actual credit card? If it is then you’ll need to block out the number

1 Like

It’s a stock image off their website

(i’m not that stupid)

1 Like

Some people have shared details by accident before, I think @Rat_au_van was just making sure, not suggesting you are stupid, nor anyone else.

4 Likes

Just had to unhide mine to get a screenshot, my rabbits currently have more savings then me :joy: pots are pretty much self explanatory. Just set up a new one today after seeing this post for my Moneybox Direct Debit, its impossible to set this correctly as a recurring transaction in my bills pot due to the way they collect the payment, so my bills pot was telling me I have more left than I actually do.

Moneybox take 3 payments out every week on the same day using the same Direct Debit instruction, £40, £5, £5 this goes to 3 different accounts with them, Monzo remembers the last £5 as the recurring payment so now its in its own pot out the way.

I only have a couple - for the people who have so many pots, how do you manage it all?! Maybe I just don’t have enough money to spread out!

**Fixed Bills Pot ** - All my bills come out of here. Can’t wait for subscriptions to be able to come out from here too! I love this pot.

Netflix/Spotify - I made an IFTTT creation to move money from this pot to my main when Spotify/Netflix gets paid. This also includes Amazon Prime & Audible (but I don’t pay for that every month).

**Sweep Up ** - This is the pot where all the money left at the end of the month goes. I’ll then send it over to my LISA.

**Mrs Polly Cooper ** - This is my car loan repayment pot.

I don’t keep my savings in Monzo, there’s just much better interest rates elsewhere.

So I just realised I have 20 pots :man_facepalming:t2:

I have several “Bills” pots so it’s easier to calculate what I need to set aside each month (as some amounts may very from pay day to pay day).

I generally have scheduled payments to move money over each payday so it’s not too much admin!

2 Likes

Those images are ace. Where did you find them?

Search custom images for pots and you may find the link in that thread, from memory

Here you go; https://drive.google.com/open?id=14vQkt12x221aZ-opcGafJVUXf9xorVgS

Made by @nicdall

2 Likes

I’m not sure those are the same images

I love that you use the different colours to separate them! This reminds me that I need to make some new colours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m just using one at the minute, my savings pot.

Although my partner and I have just started considering a move, so a ‘New Home’ pot may be imminent. :house_with_garden::tada:

These are great @nicdall. Maybe this is shared somewhere else but it certainly deserves recognition.

2 Likes

Thanks Stephen, it’s much appreciated :slight_smile:

It’s happening. The pot is made. :grin:

6 Likes

I have four
1p Saving Challenge
A pot I’m using to save money for when the challenge becomes more challenging
A Dollshouse decorating pot. Gonna have it done professionally
Holiday pot for 2022

I love seeing the money slowly accumulate.

1 Like

I have 14pots, one for each monthly/yearly bill + all savings or projects pots.
I can rest better and make better plans knowing which is my budget after all payments.

1 Like