What are you most looking forward to seeing?

I need to ask…cause I cannot fathom why anyone would choose one over the other!!

Geeks…I need your votes! Let’s hear it!!

• Avengers End Game
  • Game of Thrones

0 voters

1 Like

That’s like choosing your favourite child, I just can’t do it :scream:

1 Like

Come on… everyone has a favourite child… don’t they?

4 Likes

This is an impossible question :grimacing:

1 Like

Got bored of game of thrones about halfway through season 2.

Still enjoying the avengers ones though

1 Like

We all have our favorite child and its never our own :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Gotta Be GOT for me - I’ve been invested in every season but not watched every MCU film. Have also read some of the books so feel I’m invested in other ways.

2 Likes

Umm… I’ve never watched Game of Thrones.

*hides*

4 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

Excuse me? I’m so sad :sob: it’s AMAZING

I read the first book and got completely lost and the thought of the same in televisual form left me cold. Maybe I should give it a go.

Definitely give the TV show another try…it gets so good after the first season.

No! I voted for the wrong one :frowning:

Curse these fat fingers!

1 Like

I’m not sure…

I enjoy both, but I’m less invested in both nowadays.

GOT all the way. Got bored with all the avengers films.

Another person here who has never seen GOT - quite a lot of catching up would be required now!

Hope you all enjoy it, but I will be sticking to Avengers this time around

I’m most looking forward to buying a home with a garden for the dogs, and then kids.

Sorry, what are you lot talking about??

1 Like

Lot of catching up? There’s only like… 70 hours to catch up on…

1 Like

So I took the kids to see Toy Story 4 last week and I was blown away by how kick ass Bo Peep was. They took a forgettable, third tier character and made her a true star.

I don’t want to be controversial, but I honestly think it’s one of the best representations of a strong, female character that I’ve seen on the screen. A lot of the time it just feels hollow when they try to emphasise how strong and independent a character is but in this case it really range true to me.