We've started reporting to Experian

Monzo is still not showing up on my Experian credit file. I’ve had my Monzo card for about 3 years now so it’s not a new account. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Mine was in the last one that was generated a week ago, when was your last report generated

Mines not showing either and my report was produced on Sunday :man_shrugging:

I was in the first batch of current account holders (if that makes any difference)

Just checked mine and it’s there :slight_smile:

Guess Experian are still dragging their feet.

Experian are not updating anything very fast at the moment. Many of the accounts on my report have not been updated since the beginning of February, so a lot longer than the up to six weeks they quote.

Monzo is showing on mine so it will get updated but the delays will be with Experian and not Monzo.

1 Like

It looks like this Help section article is now outdated given Monzo reports to two agencies now.

5 Likes

And that noddle haven’t been a thing for ages

3 Likes

Had my next monthly update today, data for Monzo is still updating fine just minus the loan data but standard current account with the overdraft has updated again

Come on then. Which one of you snowflakes just flagged my post from January which already had 18 likes? :joy:

4 Likes

It’s monzo they are everywhere

Monzo is also reporting joint accounts since last month

Yes, they are. I’ve just found out that a joint account which I closed LAST YEAR has been reported to all credit agencies as open and linking me financially to my ex partner.

I’m FUMING.

Are you still on that account? Does the partner still have it active?

Have you reached out to Monzo?

Once you open a joint account, you will always be linked. It should show as active though

I had same issue, resolved it with a quick dispute on the credit referencing agencies. Took 2 minutes of my time and about 10 days to resolve

Even if the account is closed you will probably still show as financially associated on your credit file. You need to contact the CRAs directly and ask them to disassociate you and your ex partner. But that can only be done if you have no active joint finances at all. I’ve done it in the past and it is a simple and quick process.

Yes, credit agency is dealing with it. Annoying as I’d only just had the previous one removed. This one is “fresh”, even though the account was closed last year.

Any plans for Monzo to be reporting to Equifax?

Is their account still not showing on their credit file for anyone else ?

Nothing has been announced.