Update to Credit Reference Agency reporting 📣

Hey Community :wave:

Thought we’d provide an update for you – as of today we’ll be reporting to Equifax, meaning we now report to all three of the main CRAs in the UK :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve got a blog with a bit more info :point_down:

28 Likes

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Wooooo! :tada:

2 Likes

Is there an app/website that in one place will give me the results from all 3 agencies?

1 Like

Only paid for afaik

https://www.checkmyfile.com/

It’s includes the pointless Crediva

Clearscore, Credit Karma, MSE credit club if anyone wants to know the three free individual ones.

3 Likes

I can’t see this in my file yet

Probably with take a few weeks to a couple months to appear I’m guessing.

1 Like

Did you check the correct name?

5 Likes

It might take a month or so for these changes to become visible. So you and other banks and lenders will start to see Monzo accounts in Equifax-powered services from November.

4 Likes

This is covered in the article :see_no_evil:

Edit, beaten to it above :point_up:

Any plans for Monzo to show all 3 in app?

10 Likes

This would be a great extension of the Plus credit scoring feature.

I don’t care about the score itself for all the reasons that credit scores don’t actually matter, but having Monzo alert me to an unexpected drop would be a useful fraud monitoring method.

2 Likes

Nice! I wonder how long it will take to show up on clearscore.

1 Like

This is great news!

I’ll be keeping an eye on Clearscore, but I think Monzo generally report once a month on the 1st of the month so it will probably appear on people’s reports in mid-November.

4 Likes

This is super news, and another obstacle removed for those looking to move away from high street banking entirely.

Starling… over to you! Start reporting to Experian!

3 Likes

Coming soon to a ClearScore near you.

7 Likes

Still can’t see it on mine😅

1 Like

Also how far back will the data go?

I imagine it’s indefinitely/to when you joined or from the day it gets reported

1 Like

My guess is it will be that your account opening date will be accurately reported but “payment data” (overdraft usage) will only start from once Monzo start reporting - so October 2021.

2 Likes